Beauty-You Makeup Workshop
$850 1 hour
Are you completely clueless about makeup or do you want to enhance your personal makeup skills to the next level? Either case, this course is perfect for you! This personal makeup application course will give you the knowledge, skills and (the right) product recommendations to ensure you know more than the girls working at Sephora, lol. You’ll have the confidence and skills to create a natural day look or party looks with ease!
- Skincare 101
- Tools of the trade – brushes, sponges and more!
- Priming & pre-makeup skin prep
- Choosing the right foundation and color
- Mastering a Flawless Base for your skin type – glowing, dewy and matte.
- Concealing marks, scars and dark under-eyes
- Dealing with wrinkles and expression lines
- Covering pigmentation using color correction
- Lighting 101
- Shaping your face shape with contouring and highlighting (daytime contouring vs evening contouring)
- The perfect blush application
- Eyeshadow application
- False Lashes
The workshop will focus on 4 different looks
- Natural Daytime Look – Suitable for School, Work, Interviews and Day-to-Day Life
- Sizzling Evening Look – Glitter/Shimmer Cut Crease
- Soft Special Occasion Look – Suitable for dinner events, home events, parties or an evening out.
- Sexy smoky eye with soft lips
Hand-on time: Students will practice the look on themselves using the instructions provided during the demo. Nilo will be providing 1-1 time with each student to provide feedback, answer questions and guide through the steps.
What will be provided?
- Nilo’s recommended tried and tested makeup products will be provided to try and use in class
- Professional Brushes will be provided in class to use
- Snacks & Refreshments
What do you need to Bring?
- Your own makeup bag and tools (to learn how to apply makeup using what you already own!) You’ll also get recommendations as to products you should purchase.*
- Notepad & Pen
* Every student will receive a list of products and tools recommended by Nilo
Workshop dates: May 12th and 13th
Timing: 10am to 5pm
Address: 43 Black Diamond Crescent, Brampton (Mississauga Rd/Queen St)
You can check out our portfolio here.
Date: May 12, 2018
Start time: 10:00
End time: 16:00
Venue: Nilo Haq Salon & Academy
Directions: Mississauga Road and Queen Street