Terms & FAQs
- Cancellations can be made up to 60 days before the wedding day without any extra charges. Your original retainer(s) fee is non-refundable. If you cancel 30 days or less prior to your wedding you will be charged 100% of the total bridal package quoted. Academy and online courses are non-refundable.
- You will be responsible for balances from any members of the bridal party who fail to provide payment. Bridal Party Makeup and Hair cancellations can be made up to 60 days before the wedding day without any extra charges. Cancellations after 60 days require full payment on the day of the wedding event and may be deducted from your original retainer.
- Blow drying service is not available unless indicated in advance. All styles are done on dry hair. A fee of $35 is applied if we are required to dry the hair before styling. Hair Extensions and Extra Long Hair is an additional fee of $30
- Please wash your hair thoroughly the night before and not the day of the appointment. This ensures us that you receive the style you desire and it lasts through the evening.
- If you are wearing contacts on the day of the event, please wear them before we start hair and makeup.
- Please arrive on time to avoid a late fees and service conflicts with other clients. A late fee of $30 per artist is applied for the first 30 minutes of delay when a client is late, past the scheduled time. $15 for every artist for every 15 minutes thereafter. Any wait time incurred during the appointment may be subject to a fee of $15 for every 15 minutes per artist.
- Any Photos taken by Artist on the day of the wedding may be used on social media for promotion. Permission will be taken in advance, of course.
- No small children are allowed in the studio.
- If your booking is/includes us coming to the location, please have a clean table/work area ready with good lighting (by lamps or natural lighting) and a chair/stool.
- Entrance to the Salon is from the left side entrance. You can park your car on the street (not on the drive way).
- Our team will not continue work on clients with hair lice at the Salon or on-site, and the booking will be 100% non-refundable.
- The BTS videos/photography in only possible with the inclusion of “getting ready shots” services and has to be booked with the bridal appointment.
- If wearing a ‘Naat’ on your wedding its strongly recommended to practice putting it in the nose hole. IF it is a clip on practice wearing the clip in the nose to avoid delays on the wedding day.
- If there are any male photographers/videography people coming when you book your getting ready shots at the salon please let us know incase we have hijab clients and can make the proper arrangements.
- If you are adding on extensions into your package please not we do not provide blonde or ash color extensions because they are very hard to match. We only provide shades of brown or black extensions.
- We are not liable for an items left at the studio after your appointment. Please ensure to take your shoes, jewelry boxes, clothes, hangers and dust bags if needed.
- Please note bridal and semi-bridal appointments are booked for 3 hours, however depending on your look and the studio schedule you may be ready before time. We will let you know when you arrive what time you will be ready so you may arrange transportation if needed.
- We do not provide ANY nail services at the studio including nail color, filing, glue on nails. We recommend having your nails done before the booking. For religious reasons if you need to do your own nails, it would need to be done after we have gotten you fully ready.
- There may be multiple clients at the studio during your booking, but everyone has their scheduled ready times. You will be ready on time and your patience is appreciated.
- If you have thin hair, please wash your hair one day before
- If you have thick hair, please wash your hair two days before
- This will ensure the best hair style with the minimal amount of fly aways due to frizz, broken or baby hair.
- Hair must be completely dry from root to top.
- If you are bringing in real hair extentions, please wash and dry them before coming, even if they are new. They come with a shiny coating that needs to be removed with a wash to be able to hold any heat styling.
- Hijabi clients are required to wrap their own hijab as everyone has their own specific style. If you prefer specific pins, please bring them along and we will help you secure the hijab into place. We will pin the Dupatta with a hijab setting or as preferred.
- For party clients, any type of dupatta pining (shoulder, head, placement) is $15-$20 depending on the dupatta and style.
- To ensure a time efficient booking we require the final payment to be made before the start of the bridal booking.
- When arriving to the studio, please park on either side of the street not on the driveway and enter from the side door. If you have booked a photography and video team to come to the studio please let them know to enter from the side door as no one will answer the front door.
Luxury Bridal Package:
- Please note: If you require extensions for your look, please email email@example.com minimum 15 days prior to your booking with photos of your hair indoors and in daylight so we may arrange the right colour of hair extensions. We do not provide extensions for blonde hair, as it needs to be matched in person.
- Trials must be booked through email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your booking number when booking the trial. Trials may be booked up to 90 days before your wedding date. Some exceptions apply. Please inquire for details.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
- How do I book services for multiple days?
A: Select the package you are looking to book and then select the date and time according to your needs and add to cart. Then hit “continue shopping” or go to the package you want to add and follow the above till you add to cart. Your cart will summarize the details of the packages you are booking and paying for.
- Where is the Salon located?
A: Nilo Haq Salon is located in Brampton with the major intersections of Mississauga Road and Queen Street. The address is 43 Black Diamond Crescent, Brampton.
- Where do I park and where do I enter from?
A: Use the side entrance to enter and use an available spot to park on the street.
If you need more information or have further question, please get in touch here.